Play Area Rules:
Kids are kids, we get it! We ask that parents be mindful of these rules and guide children to ensure a positive experience for all guests.
● Socks are required for adults AND children.
● Outside food and beverages are permitted but must be consumed in our “cafe”. No food is allowed inside the play area. Infant bottles and beverages with a secure lid are permitted.
● No toys on the climbing equipment or in the bounce house. Please do not throw toys down the slides.
● No throwing!
● No running with shopping carts or ride-on toys.
● Please do not allow children to climb on fences or gates.
● No diaper changes in the play area please! There is a changing station in the restroom for your convenience.
● Please do not leave children unattended. If you need to step away please let a staff member know.
● The middle play area is intended for infants and crawlers. Please be mindful of families with little ones in this space.
● Adults and older children please ask permission before entering the bounce house.
● Be kind and courteous!
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!